You can reschedule your classes at any time through your Hone account by following the guide or video below.
Steps to Reschedule
1. Log in to your Learner Portal, and locate your class under the 'Upcoming' or 'Missed'.
2. Click on the ellipses on the right side of the class name and select ‘Reschedule Class’.
- You will be shown options to reschedule for different dates/times for the same class. If your program includes the option, membership classes will be listed as a reschedule option.
3. Select the new class date and time that works for you.
- If you have membership access, you are welcome to register for the membership class on our Class Catalog page, and we will count that as your attendance for the missed class.
4. Select ‘Confirm’ to process your reschedule.
- If there are no options available, your class will remain under the ‘Missed’ section of your Learner Dashboard until a future class becomes available to your organization.
- If there are membership classes available, you can reschedule into a membership class and it will count towards your private program class.